The Anime + Vocaloid Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Corner

4 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

RP Corner - Page 30 Empty Re: RP Corner

Post by big slappy Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Crona: o///o -Kisses Sugar-

Prussia: >w<

=u=

Ranmaru: ^///^

Death the Kid: ?! Amethyst!! DX ...Dammit. I really need to go after Hanako...but I want to stay with Amethyst until I know she's okay...><'

Japan: ...?

(Hey, I'm alive! :'D Hopefully this place will be alive, too, from here on out.
...Sorry for killing the place...yet again... I wasn't too sure what to post because I felt little lost at the time...but I didn't mean to stop posting entirely, like I just did...><' I've really missed RPing with you...let alone just talking to you! -Hugs- > ^ < ...You're right...we don't have too many ways of getting in contact with each other nowadays... so that fact that I managed to kill off another one doesn't really help much...I always feel guilty when I don't make a post...
I could do with making myself a schedule, so I can start getting into an appropriate routine. I have some rather important exams coming up in my History and French classes, so I could be a little busy..however, I'll try my best to keep on posting if I have any spare time on my hands.
...Well, was that rather cliché, wasn't it...? I guess you can't really help the things life throws at you, though...^^' Life sucks for everyone, and it can wear you down.)
big slappy
big slappy

Back to top Go down

RP Corner - Page 30 Empty Re: RP Corner

Post by Hanako Amy-Loxx Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Sugar: o///o

Lavender-Rose: ^ w ^

Romano: >u<

Spotie Clone #013: ^_^

Ruby: ...Is this a bad time? ._.
Amai: I think Amethyst will be fine. She fainted when she first met us. Back then, Tsuchi decided to throw a party and there were a few onis with badly damaged horns-
Ruby: Shut up! Don't talk about that stuff in front of the symmetry-obsessed people, stupid!! > ^ <
Amai: Oh...sorry... ...I'll just make sure Tsuchi's okay... -Walks away-

Ankoku: Hm? What's wrong? ^^

(...)
Hanako Amy-Loxx
Hanako Amy-Loxx
Admin
Admin

https://animeandvocaloids.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30